1.1.13

Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones....



Image courtesy of cbenjasuwan/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

The other day I was preparing the house for New Years, so I was moving pretty quickly trying to get stuff done. The hubby and I had already rearranged the living room so that our sectional could be together. The only problem is that there is not the much space between the couch and the entertainment center so one would have to really pay attention when walking through. Well, being as though I was moving so quickly and not really paying much attention to that fact, I walked right into the entertainment center. Ouch!!!! That is the only words that come to mind. It's pretty funny now but I fell so hard on the couch that I was speechless for about thirty seconds. Ever watch Family Guy? Well I felt like Peter when he fell on the sidewalk and hurt his knee. Ugh! I couldn't even utter a word. Just the sound of pain and anguish. Now I have this huge bruise on my leg that still hurts days later. Sticks and stones may break my bones but the furniture darn well may kill me. lol :)



What have been your most funniest or not so funny bumps and bruises of 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment