28.1.13

Sorry For The Long Break

I know it has been a few weeks since I wrote on this blog but a lot has happened since I started. First off, my middle child was sick for over a week and I was taking care of her during that period. A bug seems to be going around and she was one of the ones hit with it. High fever, coughing, throwing up, you name it. Thankfully it did not spread throughout the house. Secondly, I have taken on reviewing for another blog and I can't wait to officially start that adventure. It will give me the kick I need to get motivated and be closer to my dream. Writing has quickly become my passion even if some of my post may be random. It is just another way that I can relieve stress and get things off of my chest. I still will be getting the hot topics started and I am hoping to get some of the readers involved. If you are interested in guest posting or have an idea for a hot topic, feel free to shoot me an email at bbproductreviews.com at any time. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment