1.1.13

Happy New Year!!


It's 2013!! How was your New Years? My husband decided that he wanted to cook and have company over our house at the last minute. At first I was not feeling having to cook and entertain but I am glad we did. My sister in law and a few other family members popped in so we had a ball. It was great bringing in the new year with all of them.

This New Years I have not made any resolutions because I don't normally keep them. So my motto for this year is to take baby steps. Make short term goals and stick to those. I started a weight loss challenge today that will last for the entire month of January. Wish me luck! I also started reading a new book which I haven't done in a while. The plan is to read it within two weeks. I read five chapters today so I think I am doing good.

What are your New Years resolutions if any?

I wish you all a Happy New Year and I look forward to bigger and better things in 2013!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Hope you have a wonderful January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged my career resolutions for the new year here:

    http://educatorresolutions.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete