14.2.14

Pixie Plus Sewing Machine

           So I got a sewing machine for Christmas from my mother last year. I think that the Pixie Plus Sewing Machine works perfectly. But, I had a little bit of trouble figuring how to use it. I had to use YouTube on my phone to figure out how to use the threaded spool and the bobbin. On the other hand it wasn't complicated at all.


        My grandmother gave me her moms pillow case to fix for my first project. When I initially started sewing, I didn't know a single thing about it so i didn't realize what I did wrong to my pillow case. While sewing my pillow case, I didn't realize  I had sewn it inside out.  When i still didn't know i had sewn my pillow case inside out, i ran down the stairs with it and screamed  "MOMMMMM, I sewed my very own pillow case". Then she said "yes you did but, you sewed it on the outside of the pillow case". Then I said oh  man.


In the end the pillow case looked very well. I would recommend this sewing machine for kids and adults.I would recommend this because kids like to express or tell the world why they are meant to do what they love.


No comments:

Post a Comment